Friday 25 May 2012

HOT, HOT, HOT


It's been hot here in sunny Shropshire. We have been hitting the high 20's (almost as hot as Malta) and I have been loving it. There have been lots of after school park trips with ice cream for the kiddies, and lots of lounging around in the garden for the mommy's and daddies.




There has also been a lot of gardening plans being formulated. Our garden is a decent size, but is mostly slabbed, with a small strip of grass and a small flower border. We have to be fairly creative in our planting ideas. I am trying to incorporate veg and flowers and still make it look pretty I'll let you know how it goes....






There has still been a fair bit of knitting and crocheting going on.

And a bit of fabric buying......







Right now I'm off, I'm joining a craft group tonight and I'm super excited. Need to go choose the project I am going to take.


Janine x
.



No comments:

Post a Comment