Sunday 6 January 2013

Attingham Park Inspiration

Yesterday the boy and I went to Attingham park. It was lovely to spend time with my boy while my daughter  was at nursery. We spent a lovely morning walking through the grounds, finding sticks and other things of interest.


One of the reasons I wanted to go, was to collect inspiration for my college project of 'Exploration'.
For this project, I decided to use Attingham Park and The National Trust, being a member already and having Attingham Park just down the road, makes it easily accessible.

I took my new camera that I had for Christmas and snapped as many pictures as I could.

Here are just a few examples.





A couple of the mansion its self. 


We even found, a mole on a tree. It's what we can see anyway. Can you see the mole?

Mostly I took pictures of patterns and textures, ready to develop into my own patterns for screen printing. 











My favourite are the patterns that can be seen in the water.
I will post the developed patterns in my next post.

Have a good day

Janine x




2 comments: