It's grey and miserable in Shropshire at the moment and I have caught a bug!
Luckily for me it is the sewing bug!
Since making my Evi some little dresses, I have been hankering after making one for myself. I decided that since the pattern for Evi's dresses was so easy to follow, that maybe patterns weren't written by the devil and even I could possibly follow one.
I got out my first season GBSB book and started to follow the Tunic pattern. The first one I made, I had some problems with, but as soon as I got one out of the way they just seem to be flowing now.
I now have two finished ones and one half done one.
I have no pictures of the final products yet, but will update soon.